Sunday, April 28, 2013

Along Came Betty

Something leading off of nails for a change of pace but still beauty related. Surfing down the Tesco beauty eisle I came across what at first I thought was Soap and Glory products but Tesco's response to. Along Came Betty's retro twist on packaging is reminiscant of Soap and Glory's playful 50s very feminine vibe. Produced soley for Tesco it is competitively priced for the quality of the product.
What grabbed my attention was the Concealer perfectly sized for handbag use. The darker shade on the right (the creamier in consistancy) is perfect in taking the blue out of those under eye circles. The left is matt in consistancy and great and brightening. Then to set it all just unscrew the concealer pallette on top to reveal a concealed (see what I did there :P) pot of translucent powder.
I also picked up a tester that looked like a lip product - some kind of balm or stain but was actually a highlighter. I don't know about you other pale ladies but I struggle to find a highlighter that I blends well with my complection without getting a highend brand. Most drug store type highlighters I could almost use as a bronze. So this was a lovely surprise to come along. It blends well has a subtle glow and shimmer and I'm in love. Again packaging is perfect handbag size.

Products:
Along Came Betty All Concealed, Concealer Kit (Exclusive to Tesco) - £3.99 reduced price.
Along Came Betty Starlight Shine Highlighter (Exclusive to Tesco) - £3.99 reduced price.

Follow me on Twitter @nailsatnoon




No comments:

Post a Comment