Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Getting the Chop for Cancer

So, this post is a little different from the norm, but there is a great reason for it I promise you!

I have been growing my hair for two years, longing for the perfect long hair you see girls sporting in all the magazines. However since my hair has been long enough to tie up all I seem to do is tie it up. Also people have told me how quickly my hair has managed to grow, taking all this into consideration I thought I would do something with all these locks of hair I dont seem to appreciate much, I am currently in the midst of trying to grow my hair as long as I possibly can by the new year, with the intent of then chopping it off in the name of Childhood Cancer, more specifically World Child Cancer. They are an organisation who provide treatment, diagnosis and support to those children with cancer in impoverished countries.

I know my blog doesn't reach many people but if whoever reads this could find two minutes of your time to donate £1 $1 anything! It would mean a lot to the charity and would help a great cause.

I am also donating the hair that gets cut off to Little Princesses Charity who turn human hair donations into wigs for Children with Cancer.

So please follow the link below and donate all that you can, and spread the word. I would greatly appreciate it thank you.

http://www.justgiving.com/Hannah-Riordan

No comments:

Post a Comment