Sunday, October 5, 2014

Autumn Colours

So as Autumn is fully in swing now, I thought I would write a quick post about my current favourite colours to wear on my nails this Autumn.

Be prepared to FALL in love! (Get it? like the leaves fall....sorry bad pun.)

First up is the colour I am currently rocking. Revlon Colourstay - Longwear Nail Enamel, 11.7ml bottle. In the colour 220 Rain Forest. Its a deep bottle green colour with an iridescent pale green glitter. Its perfect for a bold statement and because of its dark tone, it'll go with a lot of outfits. I picked up this bad boy in T K Maxx for £2.99. A right steal if you ask me.


Next is a little birthday treat purchase with birthday money I had. (Sorry in advance for the messy application I was excited). Its a beautiful purple toned red. From the Rimmel London Salon Pro range, it has lycra in it which is supposed to pro-long your mani for longer wearing beautiful claws. This particular colour is 402 Urban Purple. £4.49 a bottle in Boots.


So these are just two shades I'll be loving this Autumn. Leave me a comment below with the colours you'll be rocking this season. And don't forget to head across to our Facebook Page, as we're 6 likes away from a giveaway! 

Find me elsewhere:
Twitter@NailsatNoon
Instagram@ItsHER92
Tumblr: http://nailsatnoon.tumblr.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/NailsatNoon/

No comments:

Post a Comment