Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pretty in Paisley

I love a good paisley print. It can be transferred well to soooo many different colour palettes.

This is probably my favourite combination, a nude base colour and black print.

Simply apply a protective base coat, and two coats of a nude colour. I only used one here as I was using a particularly thick formation.

Then for the paisley print, make a tear drop shape where the end continues round, and plonk a little dot at the end, make half moon shapes around the edge, and add more dots for decoration. If like me you like each nail to be an individual, then move the print around the nail slightly cutting off some of the design to create a little dimension.

Add a protective top coat, and voila you are finished.

Nail Polishes used:

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine - Nude.
Black nail art pen.


No comments:

Post a Comment