Monday, June 2, 2014

FREE Bobbi Brown Kajal Eyeliner

YES FREE.

Okay so every now and again I google FREE STUFF - just out of curiosity if anything as in the past I've gotten some cute things by just filling out a survey.

Through that google search I stumbled across this gorgeous website. 'What's in My Handbag' - A site that has beauty experts telling and sharing of new products they like etc... Also it gives you a chance to sign up FOR FREE and receive products to test and try out.

Which frankly I think is great! Because it encourages bloggers to sign up - share their URL and they send you products to try and because it encourages bloggers to use it, they get that product reviewed and those reviews out on the internet for all to read.

You don't have to be a blogger to sign up - and sign up is completely free. I am so far very impressed with the site, and can't wait to receive my Bobbi Brown (first ever Bobbi Brown product) in the post soon to try out and review!

Once signed up you have your very own 'Beauty Cabinet' which is a place where you can store your 'haves' and 'wants' whilst surfing through the site and reading about products - you can click on the products you are lusting after and those that you already possess. This allows you to share your Beauty Cabinet with friends so if they are longing to know what products you use they can find them there, and find comments and reviews from people who have tried and tested the products themselves.

I've got a special little link here that if you click on will take you to get your very own free Bobbi Brown eyeliner.

So what are you waiting for - sign up and get FREE THINGS!

https://www.whatsinmyhandbag.com/r/8c9d

If you are interested in where I found the link in the first place check out this archive website for links to free stuff and giveaways etc...

http://www.freestuff.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. I love Bobbi Brown make up, can I still apply? I just got a free sample of Chanel, it smells so good! Really recommend it. I got it http://www.wowfreestuff.co.uk/free-no5-leau-chanel-perfume/ use these a lot, usually have freebies out before anyone else.

    ReplyDelete