Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Feel Like A Mermaid!

So Barry M (my all time fav highstreet Nail Polish) has brought out a beautiful, Aquarium collection. With two tone polishes, and perfect glitter polish!

The tones of teals, blues, golds, pinks are just to perfect for words. If you're looking for a cool alternative this Spring for your nails, check out the Aquarium collection.

I treated myself to two polishes from the collection, as I couldn't resist the 3 for 2 offer currently on Barry M cosmetics in Superdrug. (slaps wrist) I just cannot resist a good bargain.


The little fish-like scale design on the neck of the bottle adds a cute little detail to the collection. I picked these two colours, a two tone teal/silver Nail Paint and a similar coloured Glitter polish. 

Layer these two on top of each other, and start feeling like a Mermaid. 

Colours from left to right :
Aquarium - Pacific, Aquarium - Mermaid. 

To shop the Aquarium collection online follow the link below: 



No comments:

Post a Comment