Saturday, April 5, 2014

LaBelleAffaire

For all you followers of my blog who love a little bling and sparkle in their life, this post will be right up your alley!

I'm now on ETSY :) For those of you who are unfamiliar with Etsy, it is an online marketplace for handmade crafts, gifts and anything else you can hand create! Consider it like a completely handcrafted goods eBay if you will. You can create little shops by setting up an account with them and list your goods as you would on eBay customising your shop as you go along!

I get bored easily and like to make things sparkly, so this is a perfect place for my crafts to be. I particularly enjoy blinging out phone cases in various patterns and designs, so if you like Kawaii style or just a one of a kind case to brighten up your phone my little Etsy shop 'LaBelleAffaire' is the place for you!

I currently have two listings but am planning to post a third soon.

So please support me there as well, as here on my nail art blog. I am hoping to make a nail themed phone case soon!

If you like the designs but don't own the phone for that particular case, simply leave me a comment here for suggestions of certain models of phone to make for, and I will get creating. So go follow the link below and have a good nose!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LaBelleAffaire?ref=l2-shopheader-name


No comments:

Post a Comment