Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Magnetic Force

Okay so these polishes have been around for a while but I've only just discovered them - I say discovered a beautiful friend of mine treated me to a bottle and I've been enjoying playing with it this evening.

Barry M the beautiful company that it is, has a range of Magnetic Polishes. The basic science is that magnetic pigments within the polish react to a handy Magnetic on your lid, that when hovered above the polish as it dries, draws those pigments into a pattern for your amusement.

I found it worked best and easiest with a thick quick one coat, and immediately popping the magnet over it, using the handy little curve to rest against my finger just behind my cuticle. It worked so well and dried quickly. Pop on a top coat to seal it all in and wow your friends with this cool mani!

My polish pictured here is Magnetic Burgundy.



Find them in Boots and Superdrug!


FOLLOW ME ELSEWHERE:
Instagram@ItsHER92
Twitter@NailsatNoon
Tumblr: http://nailsatnoon.tumblr.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/NailsatNoon/

No comments:

Post a Comment