Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips - Electro!

So as some of you may know I was obsessed with the Maybelline Baby Lips as they hit America and the wait for them to come to the UK was agonising for me. My sister kindly informed me the other week of a new range of Baby Lips much to my amazement (I didn't believe her at first) there they were Baby Lips Electro just sat in my Superdrug. A lack of funds lately has meant even browsing Superdrug and Boots has been banned from my life.



I've been very bad at keeping up with my trends and beauty items lately so was completely unaware of this new range, so for all I know they are BRAND new but they may well have been in stores for a while now, especially as when I discovered them I purchased some of the last stock they had in store.
These new colours are beautiful and definitely pack a little more punch than the last range. They are still balmy and super moisturising to your lips with a sheer coat of colour to make your lips look lively and luscious. However I have found the formula to feel more buttery than the last range. The original Baby Lips had very much the consistency of lip balm, just your bog standard smooth feeling lip balm, the Electro range feels more buttery along the lines of Revlon Lip Butters but much more light weight. It slips and slides on the lips and frankly feels delish! They are less kiss proof than the original range - so expect sticky lip stains on your drinking glasses, but perhaps this is down to the different consistency? But the feel whilst you wear it, to me is much more luxurious.



All I know is that I'm in love, and with them currently on Buy One get 2nd Half Price in Superdrug I would use that as a good excuse to get trying some. The colours are fab too, great for living out these last days of summer, and bringing you into Autumn.

As always happy shopping and enjoy exploring this product as much as I did.

FOLLOW ME ELSEWHERE:
Instagram@ItsHER92
Twitter@NailsatNoon
Tumblr: http://nailsatnoon.tumblr.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/NailsatNoon/

No comments:

Post a Comment